Monday 25 April 2011

The bootcamp buzz

Bootcamps is something I do believe in, some coaches think of it as just a money making scheme where you lose quality of client care, a year ago I was probably one of them, however what I was finding out is that every person is different, and the customer wants variety.
A service that I did not offer was group exercise and after lots of enquiries and research I realised that some people prefer group exercise over being intimidated by one-to-one training and are prepared to pay a similar fee for the service if results were guaranteed!....I bring you Kesgrave bootcamps!
After a not so successful indoor bootcamp at MB Fitness, we decided that the people of Kesgrave were ready to get excellent results, and boy, did they! I won't harp on here about it, you can find out yourself from www.facebook.com/kesgravebootcamps
If there is a method and structure to the camps and a great nutritional plan then you can not fail to get results and I think the fact that we are now on our second camp and have had 24 sign-ups means bootcamps must be doing something right, especially as in Ipswich, there are a number of great camps already!

So, we had a taster morning on saturday and I was so pleased to see such a great turnout, I wasn't sure if one person was going to turn up or if I got lucky, maybe 15, but we had 25! A lot of now "experienced campers" were back and hungry for more, joined by friends, family and complete strangers who had heard about the noise coming out of Kesgrave bootcamps.


I now have over 25 new recruits ready to take action and make their lives better forever, this is why we do the job, to get results for the people depending on our knowledge and encouragement, and to see someone change their life in such a short period of time is incredible - and yes you probably will be better technically if you have a one-to-one but you can still improve technical skills during bootcamp sessions and homework with a good instructor.

I would like to mention a few great UK based bootcamp owners who have inspired me to keep on the path with boocamps:
Paul Mort - who runs too many bootcamps
Jon le tocq - Personal trainer of the year 2011
Mark Tipping - body fix
Marc Kent - commando fitness
Dan Thompson who again is growing his bootcamp franchise by the day
Mark Nicol - burybootcamps
Angela Ross - physique
And there are so many great Personal trainers and bootcamp owners I could mention but I wont!

If you want to know more about Kesgrave bootcamps which we currently run two camps, with a third next month, followed by 3 new locations in Suffolk all starting this summer go to:
www.grangefitness.co.uk
or
www.facebook.com/kesgravebootcamps

No comments:

Post a Comment